2021-2022 ENROLLMENT OPEN NOW
SPACES ARE LIMITED!
This course, teaches you EXACTLY how I single-tittedly grew my own breastmilk jewelry empire and GIVES you the step-by-step process so you can do it too.
- Turn your love of jewelry and all things crafty into a full-time business (if that’s your thing)
- Instantly learn how to preserve breastmilk using my one-and-only secret Milky Mama Magic Dust™
- Save yourself months of research by giving you immediate access to industry insider suppliers and hacks!
- Develop from scratch new resin jewelry skills or completely elevate your existing skills to the pro status level
- A proven blueprint to live life on your own terms and take back your freedom!
- How mothers just like you are making a living simply by being creative!
- And way, WAY more!
And to sweeten the deal I’m throwing in not one, but FOUR amazing bonuses ON TOP of the complete e-course:
BONUS #1 - Find The Superior Piece: The Insider's Jewelry Finding Checklist
The ultimate checklist for making sure you know exactly how to sort the quality from the crap that could ruin your business before you even get going.
BONUS #2 - The BreastMilk Jewelry Sample Starter Kit
As a Breastmilk Jewelry E-Course student you’ll gain exclusive wholesale access to sell the DIY Kit, hold workshops with the DIY Kit, or on-sell to other professionals or breastfeeding women adding an easy product line to your offerings.
BONUS #3 - Build Your Empire On A Dining Table: The Shockingly Simple Workflow Strategy For Scaling Your BreastMilk Jewelry Business
Discover the "Pack Away Studio Method" a one-of-a-kind process that allows you to create a fully functioning studio space with just 4 plastic tubs. No need for a big fancy studio space and crazy overheads.
BONUS #4 - Expert Product Photography 101
We buy with our eyes… Every day breastmilk jewelry artisans (and all types of jewelry creators) are losing customers to their competition because of their uninspiring and amateur product images.
But that won’t be you! With exclusive access to Expert Product Photography 101, you’ll master taking magazine-quality product photos with your Smartphone and save yourself thousands.
All in all this is well over $2,000 in added value, all wrapped up for the single payment of $497.